Bujar Plloshtani Poems
- In Ohrid In Ohrid In the quiet lake north wind mine ...
- The Architecture Of The Soul -... The architecture of ...
- Eaten Moon On The Lake Eaten moon on the lake ...
- Monasteries Monasteries Silence! But not the bells!
- Gold Leaf Gold Leaf Gold leaf,
- Rocks Rocks Heavy rock.
Bujar Plloshtani, poet, publicist, philosophical essayist, political essayist more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Bujar Plloshtani
I see you amongst others on the branch.
Gold leaf beyond the window,
In deep thoughts, silent and unhappy,
Indifferent of the bright sun.
Intelligent but hopeless.
Is making fun of you.
Autumn leaf with faded colors,
People's colors change too.