BUNMI OROGUN SAMUEL
BUNMI OROGUN SAMUEL Poems
- Football A Game. What a name called? Football a game ...
- Africans' Beauty. From a lullaby in cradle, Where you ...
- It's Not Yours. Thinking is you, It's you and definitely ...
- A God!
- Learning In The Darkness. Adore and hasten to learning, ...
- What A God A smallest breathings, Is well appreciated ...
- Today 'Today is life and life is today, Today celebrate ...
...Mr Bunmi Orogun Samuel a.k.a Yaro alias 'reality' was from a meretricious shoals and petrified polygamist and bigamist subterranean miscegenation ethos avid bibliophile background and was made Lazarus and a servile perch. He was born a street bliss booming runner sesquipedalian struggle optimists blogger and was also betrayed and treated with dared enviousness and jealousy of land acts use regardless his mission and vision to life art called. He concupiscence and married to a diverse matriarch belligerent misalliance and malignant religious philter-ed politician woman who was from linage of a confused culture and made him lovelorn and not a misogynist respectively. He was a Polytechnic ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about BUNMI OROGUN SAMUEL
Football A Game.
What a name called?
Football a game called,
To known arena called stadium,
Played eleven to eleven side to side each,
Formations of it kinds,
Aims of a two goal post net,
Aims of a trophy,
Aims of winning,
In a color Jersey of its kinds,
In a color booths of it kinds,
Side to side balls picking sons round,
Spectators sat rounding pitch watching,
Centered with a nominated referee officiating,
Lined with a two lines men flagged,
Officials of substitutions in questions,
Pronounced by named commentators,
Red and yellow cards rules in ...