Bunny Crunch Poems
- The Emerald Road Anger fills every vein In your furious ...
- Fire Field The fire crackled Then exploded Flames ...
- Rainbow Glow Rain falls slower than my tears The night drags...
- Boarding School That one night when I got lost Made two ...
- From A 'packrat''s Point Of Vi... Everything is temporary ...
- Lonely Crowded Street You ought to practice what you ...
- Purple Hearts I lay out here, gaze at the stars With paint ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Bunny Crunch
The Emerald Road
Anger fills every vein
In your furious face
And I think that soon,
And I'll never have to see
Your merciless glare
That I could never make a smile
In me you could never find
I glance at the shining fire
Next to me
Lighting a candle to bring a smile
To the sweetest kid I've ever known
The fire vanishes
To my eyes
These words, I've only ever
Heard from you
I wanted pride, approval