Burkina Faso Poems
- I Love You I stand in the room looking down on you My hands ...
- Conventional Wisdom They say to me “sit up and fly right” I...
- A Scare The loudest mosquito I have ever heard Buzzes in my ...
- You Made Me Write This Poem Ju... You ignored me And I ...
- Mommy When You Laugh Mommy, when you laugh everything seems ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Burkina Faso
I Love You
I stand in the room looking down on you
My hands dance on my back
Muscled and warm
From the cozy living room
Snuggled on the couch watching the soft twinkles
On our mini faux Christmas tree
In here the room is cold
except when I move
To brush my hair behind my ear
Or strain to listen to you sleep
Your purring noises
I grab the icy bedpost
And slowly lower myself to the bed
To sit beside you
My knees crack
The bed creaks
and your snoring stops
Those sleepy eyes find me and I smile
I hug you and kiss your ...