C. J Barclay
C. J Barclay Poems
- Dont Want To Lose You didn't want to lose you; You were my ...
- The One When the one whose hand you're holding Is the one ...
- Love Forever It seems as if I've loved you forever. Maybe...
- Loved You From The Start I said I loved you right from the ...
- Miss You I will always miss you, my kids will too, You're ...
- Smile Smiling is infectious, you catch it like the flue, ...
- Shining Light hen you are sad, I will dry your tears When ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about C. J Barclay
Dont Want To Lose You
didn't want to lose you;
You were my best friend,
But it seems I've lost you anyway
I can no longer pretend.
I know that you are angry
But I feel that I must mention,
I'm sorry that I hurt you
That was never my intention.
I wish that I could say to you
All the things I have wanted to,
Everything I have kept insidIe
The feelings I have cast aside.
I wish that I could talk openly
Tell you what is wrong with me;
Maybe then you would understand
And see that I had never planned
To screw things up in such a way
And lose you like I did that ...