Caitlin Hazel ......
Caitlin Hazel ...... Poems
- Never Good Enough im always so lonely im way out of ...
- You Will Feel Better Soon this poem is for a dear friend of ...
- Your Pathetic Web Of Lies why dont you hold me like you ...
- What Is Happening can you hear me when i call your name i ...
- Get Out Of My Face. the crap you say i dont care i dont ...
- For Jonah this is about a friend of all who was ripped from ...
- I Am Nothing the day he was born helped me see the ...
i am 18 and currently studying to gain my senior certificate. had left school but now im back.
i wanna be a paramedic.
i have a fairly big family
i love hearing peoples comments about my poems. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Caitlin Hazel ......
Never Good Enough
im always so lonely
im way out of touch
iv never felt good
never good enough
i cant change this feeling
everyone elses thoughts are filling my head
i wish i could think on my own
im so misunderstood
i want to leave, i wish that i could
im forced to face this world alone
i cant do anything right
and i feel im closer to failure everyday
you get mad and violent
but that doesnt explain why i have to pay
im never going to be good enough