caitlin huddleston Poems
- Cold Change when you have nothing left to do, just try and ...
- All You Think Of Is You. You might have a great life, but ...
- Hopeless Why underestimate, why think we cant do what you ...
- Dont Run When death comes your way, dont run dont hide, ...
- When Boredom Strikes The Dead when boredom strikes flee for ...
i am a 13 year old and most adults dont take us seriously think we hate poetry but i love it its one of the best things i do... :) more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about caitlin huddleston
when you have nothing left to do,
just try and find the real you,
if they dont realize,
just give up the truth in your heart.
cuz when your named,
it stays glued,
you cant even chance it to be rude,
never try to be something your not.
you might never be the same,
you might never stay alive,
but you cant forget to just live your life,
cuz change does come.