Caitlin Walls Poems
- Beautiful Surprise Kind, Loving, Sweetheart I've always ...
- Who I Am Sometimes you make my blood boil and you sometimes ...
- When We Are Together When we are together the fairies are ...
- Sleepless Nights Sleepless nights give me time to wonder ...
- Sitting On The Stairs Sitting here on the stairs Finally ...
- I Believe I believe that I love you with all my heart I ...
Not much to say... small town girl putting her heart on paper. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Caitlin Walls
Kind, Loving, Sweetheart
I've always cared, right from the start
Strong-willed, truthful dear
I won't hurt you, you have nothing to fear
One door shut, another open
Hand in hand we walk together both broken
Both broken but together we are healed
Only in fairytales could this be real
I've counted the day to see you wonderful face
I've counted the nights to feel your warm embrace
As the day comes closer I'm nothing but elated
Because I know how much I care for you will never be jaded