cameron bird Poems
- Memoir To C.S. Lewis And J.R.R...
- Running Running to understand. Running to know who I ...
- A Boys Love Poem I am so lonely and alone In a strange and ...
- Petals The petals float downwards Into the drifting river ...
- The Call Of Beauty Across the winds, across the ...
- Moonlight Moonlight shines through the night Reflecting off ...
- My Fair Silver Maiden Oh my fair silver maiden I see your ...
hey, im just a high school kid who likes to write poetry for some reason. thats pretty much it, i dont have much of a biography... i think im falling in love with Jesus more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about cameron bird
Memoir To C.S. Lewis And J.R.R. Tolkein By C. Bird
To the legends and myths of old
The veterans of the hazy road.
Sparkling images of heroes and knights
Victors of those glorious fights
Which proclamied you through all of time
that let you, for us, forever shine.
This poem, this song, is for you
For what you did and what you do
For giving us hope and strength
From our dark oppresion and grief.
How we lament for one of you
to give us our blessed relief.