Cameron Sullivan Poems
- Open Your Eyes And You Will Se... Todays world may never ...
- Our World, Our Home When I look around I realize what is ...
- The Girl Her eyes are a shining star Lighting up my world ...
- My Love My love is my everything, My love is my ...
- A Little About Me My first time on this site I thought, ...
- Poem From The Heart When i look, all i see is beauty. From...
- The Love She is everything to me, Everything that I could...
Just a guy expressing how I feel through poetry. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''You can't change the past or the present, but the future is ever changing.''I have learned to live my life by a quote I made up about 3 years ago. Since then, I have realized what liviing in the past will do to you. I choose t...
Comments about Cameron Sullivan
Open Your Eyes And You Will See
Todays world may never know
The beauty it once was.
Whatever path that we may take,
We may leave it crumbled in dust.
Whenever you look and see the horrid place
That man themselves have gone to make.
Only then will you ever see
The beauty that our home used to be.
I ask you to stop and take some time,
To think of our creations.
To see what our home has become,
Thanks to all of our nations.
We all play a part in some small way,
Living always day to day.
We are stuck in an endless cycle,
Always running the same few ...