Camille Briski Poems
- Teen Years Ghost of expression where did you go? Did you ...
- Some Time Late At Night The world is thin, hollow, and ...
- Just Is </>We watch people and it makes us sad and we ...
- Win, Lose i was cold all over it was snowing outside it was ...
- Waiting, Still I don't want to hear it. excuse after ...
- Coffee I don't drink coffee to wake from my sleep. I'm ...
- 10: 29pm and he put on his red-striped tie. and he grabbed ...
Taste for the written word.
Deeply steeped in the classics. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Camille Briski
Ghost of expression
where did you go?
Did you leave when ignored
in your own goddamn home?
Post of exemption
we slaughter our sheep
and in the night we go over our actions and sleep.
The prey is left to kill
The heart is left to chill
Our insides rot and spill
And we wait for our fears to be filled.
Boast of Intention
and loudly my dear.
The world is curious
and ruthless with years.