Candace Johnson Poems
- Gifts Of Spring Spring Seems to come over night, Bringing ...
- I Don'T Care Anymore You say I let you down But you don't ...
- Happy Birthday Mom Happy birthday to YOU I give all of my ...
- Molasses Hair There was once a girl with glasses In her hair...
- Sailing Ships
- In Hiding Please do not ask. Do not make it your task, to ...
- Happy In A Bubble I'm living in a dream world One where ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Candace Johnson
Gifts Of Spring
Spring Seems to come over night,
Bringing beauty with all its might.
The sun shines down all around.
It makes spring colors come to life.
Without the sun...spring would be no fun.
You can hear the tulips humming in your ear,
As they kick their growing into second gear.
You can feel the water drizzling down from the deep blue sky,
As you watch the robins fly oh so high.
Fireflies buzz on by,
As they light up the midnight sky
The wind fills the air with murmurs,
That sound like little drummers.
All of these together mean ...