Candacy Morian Poems
- Love, She Introduced Us. The longest walk I ever took Eyes ...
- Love Endures My God, Your God, Our God Has created me, from ...
- Rain, Her Kisses Rain, her kisses on my face Walking at a ...
- Friends, Lovers, Here And Yond... Pretending, playing a game ...
- His Work Of Art. As I stand in front the mirror I admire the...
- Walk With Me. Take my hand and walk with me Let us talk of ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Candacy Morian
His Work Of Art.
As I stand in front the mirror
I admire the woman looking at me
She is the replica of her ancestors
Thick hair, ripe cherry lips, a full nose
Her skin, the richness, purity and colour
It shouts... You are Mother Earth
Her eyes command me to explore every detail
The perfect artist has created
Even Da Vinci could not perfect this..
Do I see what she sees, my eyes aren't sure
I question her, I question this work of art.
Was this living work of art
It was stripped of it's dignity
When it parched in the Midday sun
When it ...