Candice Rastede Poems
- I Lost You I said I'd never lose you, just one little thing...
- Lost Without You I can't forget, I can't forget what we ...
- Tired Of Trying For You. Just when I think Im finally ...
- Memories The tears come out, the knots tighten, the shy ...
- I Need Your Help I'm falling down and down. I see no ...
- Do You Know Do you know what it's like to have someone, ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Candice Rastede
I Lost You
I said I'd never lose you,
just one little thing went wrong.
Just save me from this little game.
Just tell me it was all so fake.
I need you here,
I lost you.
You said I'm not a true friend,
but I say if you cry over them thats pretty true.
If only you would see,
But you won't forgive me.
I never meant to hurt you.
Just one little thing went wrong.
And it ended it all.