Canndyy deadd Poems
- Green Staring into the mirror wishing I could see what ...
- I'M Lying You think this is crazy? this isn't me. holding ...
- Death Of A Memory Don't let your heart tell you that you're ...
- In Return
- Rotting In August Sometimes the words you spit at me sink ...
- Sought After Even after death the sun still shines. The ...
- Being Wrong I realize now that i'm wrong about us. i always ...
I'm seventeen, and graduating soon.
I'm going to be working in hair, and make-up.
I'll be doing photography as a side job. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Canndyy deadd
I realize now that i'm wrong about us.
i always seem to mess things up
when they're going just the way I wanted.
Hold these words longer
please, I need something to count on
I feel me heart breaking
the sound of remorse
runs it's course through these venomous veins