Caoimhe Daly Poems
- Reflection Feels like just yesterday, I was playing on the ...
- How Can'T You See? You hurt me more than I deserve, how can...
- Heartbroken I want to run, I want to hide. From all the pain...
- True Friend ≪3 A real friend is someone who walks in when ...
- Next To You When you say you're ok, I'll look you in the ...
- Why Did Things Have To Change? I was just thinking It's ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Caoimhe Daly
Feels like just yesterday,
I was playing on the swings in the park,
Not a care in the world,
So much things have happened,
I'm no longer that little girl.
Sometimes I wish I was,
Because grazed knees are easier to fix than broken hearts.
And everyone would play together.
There was no popularity contests, no groups, no exclusion.
You could play with boys and be considered 'just friends'.
Yes, there would be fights,
But they would be over in a second and you were best friends again.
Life isn't easy as a teenager,
There's more difficulties, ...