Carl Hohenberg Poems
- Unicorn She is made up of my hopes, wishes and dreams Yet it...
- The Diamond Of My Eye Twinkling stars at night Light up the ...
- Pass The Night My heart breaks in a sea of sorrow Drowning ...
- A Man I Once Knew I look into the eyes of a man I once ...
- In Vein Wedding ring on the night stand now covered in ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Carl Hohenberg
She is made up of my hopes, wishes and dreams
Yet it seems, I have spent my life searching
Does my unicorn exist
Is she for real or just a myth
It seems that love is a game of faith
I try to give more than I take
And all my hope is just slipping away
I cannot bare another lonely day
Do I have more to loose than I gain
Is it possible to love with out pain
Looking for that rose with out a thorn
I have yet to find my unicorn
If given the chance I would try
Lord hear my cry
I wake in the morning light
Another lonely day ends another lonely ...