Carl Johnson Poems
- No One Should Be Sad When ever life's too much for me, I ...
- Poemhunter I'd like to thank the site that holds, Our ...
- Bless This Sleep This sleep I have, Oh lord please bless, ...
- Waiting For Love Oh lord please list in all your ways, A ...
- Oh My Car My car my car it will not go, I think its time to...
- Time To Change Please dear lord, set me free, I cannot take...
- Madeline All she wants is love and play, With love from mum...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Carl Johnson
I'd like to thank the site that holds,
Our thoughts, our fears our mess.
Our jotting down of words in bold,
Poem Hunter your the best.
We all can say what true delight,
It is to share this space.
From early morn through to the night,
I'm glad i found this place.
The people here have been so nice,
no charge to join as well.
Its freedom yes without a price,
Its real nice here, you just can tell.
You've given people a chance to show,
Just what good they can do.
To write their lives as they go,
For this i do Thank You.