Carl Mehmet Poems
- End The World Wide Slavery! Rise up, Think thrice ...
- Sudden Death Sitting frameless in the chair of despair ...
- One Gold
- Dying Out Loud When I look back now Only time could tell me...
- Enlight - Denight Flowing through the waves of time Day ...
- Dead Mans Logic Why do you hate me, Come take me... Take me...
Collective transpositions of the difinative mind-certs...
From a young age my mind ticked streams of
Logic by infinate seams and wavered dreams.
Probability over possibilities, periodic gleams.
Systematic inserts of reality themed,
Still-Certs... The power of will and the will that powers,
The Axiom of reality! ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Carl Mehmet
Dead Mans Logic
Why do you hate me,
Come take me... Take me for a fool,
Into the mind of the sublime,
What's my crime
I know the game
As i've seen your fame,
A star... Haha you're nothing,
Jah jah jah...
I'll blow your cover
Muva ol mofo me bruva... The got me head strung eye-spy
The grey sky... Fly high
What have i got to lose? ... Am i not a dead man, an there
At that i can choose
Come take me... With methods of 'Are you for real'
And mind bent twists of reality... For time spent a wiser man