Carl Mehmet Poems
- Sudden Death Sitting frameless in the chair of despair ...
- Kaleidoscope Transfix Oblivious light in momentum, The ...
- End The World Wide Slavery! Rise up, Think thrice ...
- One Gold
- Dying Out Loud When I look back now Only time could tell me...
- Enlight - Denight Flowing through the waves of time Day ...
Collective transpositions of the difinative mind-certs...
From a young age my mind ticked streams of
Logic by infinate seams and wavered dreams.
Probability over possibilities, periodic gleams.
Systematic inserts of reality themed,
Still-Certs... The power of will and the will that powers,
The Axiom of reality! ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Carl Mehmet
Oblivious light in momentum,
The systematic crash of convention.
Subatomic, Utopic perfection to obscure prismatics...
Frameless pendulamatic, fragmatic... still
All that is trapped rages until... Radical comprehension
As reality is one mans perception.