Carlene Maddux Poems
- Trust Me! Stop, I want to feel you breath. I see the Love ...
- Roughness Of Life The strength of the winds has taken me ...
- Angels Wings I see my Angel has left me now, The world is ...
- My Knight Stand tall my Knight for you are my weakness, You...
- Whispers Sing to me, sing to me with strength and ...
- Feathered Heart My mind drifts back in time, spinning ...
I am 49 now 2012 I just wanted to share these poems I had on Poetry.com. I really love to share inspiration. I have had a few of them published. Sad to say I don't write much anymore, maybe this will inspire me to change that :) Right now I am a student I want to teach the world to chill! No really my goal is (Life Coach) Graduated Relaxation Therapist, now I'm taking Business Management. My children are grown and I am Blessed with 3 beautiful Grandchildren. Life is Good! more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Carlene Maddux
Stop, I want to feel you breath.
I see the Love that you deny.
It's in your eyes.
I keep telling myself, we're just friends.
\The fear you have deep inside is blinding you.
Open up and share with me all your desires.
The Love of God is shining down on me tonight.
To give my life to you, it feels so right.
\I know this all will take time, I'm not rushing you.
I just want to see the love for me, shining in you.
So take your time, and I'll be true, if you want me to.
All I ask is for you to say I'm your love.
Trust me too! I Love You!