Carlie Emerine Poems
- Love Is Like The Ocean Love is like the ocean Mysterious, ...
- Say You Love Me Say you love me whisper it in my ear say it...
- Sonnet All these thoughts spinning around in my head i am ...
- All I Can Think About You are in everything I think and in ...
- He Loves Me... Not He loves me He loves me not He loves ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Carlie Emerine
Love Is Like The Ocean
Love is like the ocean
Mysterious, yet unbelievatbly amazing
Intreging to the point where you want to jump in devour it all up
until you realize you swam to deep
and got pulled under by a current,
that is when the pain starts to pour in
you can't breathe you are gasping for air
you are so confused
you don't know up form down
right from left
love is easily comparable
It is so beautiful on the outside
but there are numerous dangerous that lurk inside.
It's your choice
You can take the chance of being sucked into the current
Or stay on the safe side...