carlisa smith Poems
- What A Mother Should Be A mother is the one who loves you A ...
- I Am I am a girl that’s sad I wonder if people understand ...
- Could You Be The One For Me? Could you be the one for me? ...
- Gray When I was a child I saw in black and white everything...
- My Big Brother You've always been here for me, But now you ...
- I Won'T Be Left Behind I run my fastest But still got beat ...
- Did You Know Did you know i'm the one who got A's in ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
What A Mother Should Be
A mother is the one who loves you
A mother puts no drug above you
A mother will never make you cry
A mother will never make you want to die
A mother will help you fight your fears
A mother will help you stop your tears
A mother will keep you safe and sound
A mother will never let you down
A mother will daily say I love you
A mother won’t say I hate you
A mother won’t wish you were dead
A mother won’t forget what you said
A mother won’t close the door
A mother won’t let you be poor
Now I ask you, do you have a mother?
Cause’ I don’t, so don’t ...