Carolina Apicella Poems
- Let Go I have transmitted my wish to the Universe I'll keep ...
- I Am Sailing I am sailing in the midst of the storm I'll ...
- Lost Love Trickling down my face Warm to my skin
- New Feeling I listened to a piece of music I felt my soul ...
- The Soldier I don't know your identity but I am certain ...
- The Red Dress I tried the little red dress It has pleats ...
- Broken My soul is injured and weary It is enveloped in ...
Carolina was born in a small town near Naples, Italy. She moved in the United States with her family in her late teens. As a young girl, she had a passion for books and spent her free time reading. She began writing poetry in her younger years, but only recently she has written more frequently. Her inspiration derives from people, places, nature and her own feelings about life. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Carolina Apicella
I Am Sailing
I am sailing in the midst of the storm
I'll stand tall and proud,
as the waves are rocking my ship
I'll climb to the top of the mast
I am brave, I can sail
I have sailed through storms before
Today I am confident and strong
I am the captain of my ship
I'll make it out of the storm
Looking ahead to the clear sky