caroline ferguson Poems
- The Class Bully Hello my name is Julie Have we met oh yes? ...
- Time To Fly Oh my oh, my What ever next? I thought I ...
- Not Again The world at war please not again To many times ...
- Lost In Spring Sweet little lambs Born in spring A life so ...
- Is This A Dream What is this world coming to? Bombs and ...
- Set Me Free My heart aches for you The loneliness like I ...
- One Day He Will Come How will we feel? When we reach that ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about caroline ferguson
The Class Bully
Hello my name is Julie
Have we met oh yes?
I see you are the class bully
Every where I go I feel I know
Just one girl destroys my world
She may be white she may be black
Most days she will give me a smack
She takes my lunch or I get a punch
She takes my brake or I get a shake
I can’t move again for my family it’s a pain
I try to be tough but am not enough
Where ever I go she will be there I know
Her hair may be red her eyes are green
She rules the class like a wicked queen
Next place I go her hair is brown
Yes it’s her with that wicked smile ...