Carrisa Phillips Poems
- My Angel He's the one who make me smile on the inside and ...
- If Only It Wasnt Just A Cry Fo... Deeply hurt But ...
- Trapped Sicken by the thought. Angry about the thought it ...
- The Death Of Me Tears Flow Hurtful ...
- The Story Of My Cry Tears rundown my face somewere ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Carrisa Phillips
The Death Of Me
Hurtful Feelings Grow
Dreams wonder away
sadness comes but never goes
people die inside and out
little children to busy crying to play
dad cant sleep
moma to tired to see her child die deeply inside
sister too grown to stop and ask why
and I'm trapped with the feelings of an angry man