Cassanndra King Poems
- Should I Sleep Should I sleep Why sleep when you know that ...
- Cannibal You fester diluted piece of flesh meat to feed ...
- America A day is gone Another pain to suffer Another ...
- February Girl Her leaves can not crumble But the earth is ...
- From My Window My wings flutter and its blocking my ...
- Broken Crown Sit on your thrown High above the world Stare...
- Poison The memory planted in me Like vines of poison IV It ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Cassanndra King
Should I Sleep
Should I sleep
Why sleep when you know that you will only wake
Wake to another day of disappointment
I am itchy in this skin
There are no scares but I can see them,
I can see the marks of past mutilation.
I yearn for death again.
This soul is sinking deeper in
This skin is growing hard
A shell that can not be cracked
I want to scratch at it
I want to satisfy the demon inside
(I can smell the blood and it smells so sweet)
Singing like a siren
But I will try to hold my ears
She can not get me here
And sleep is not ...