Cassie Randall Poems
- A Lover's Suicide She knew it when she met him From the very...
- Made Of... Made of metal... Made of stone... One can say ...
- I'M Sorry (For Ladies From Men... I found this poem while ...
- Fallen Angel Where fallen angels spread their wings A lonely...
- Am I Strong Enough To Heal A B...
- All I See Is You..... I remember us, the way we used to ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Cassie Randall
A Lover's Suicide
She knew it when she met him
From the very first time
They were meant to be together
There wasn't a doubt in her mind
From the first words that he spoke
She could hear it in his voice
She knew he felt the same way
It was a given, not by choice
Immediately they were together
A couple that everyone knew
There was an instant connection
And their friends could feel it too
People said it wouldn't work
Because they came from different places
But their love was everlasting
You could see it in their faces
Their parents saw it ...