Catherine Novick Poems
- United Candles and roses stand around while a cheerful couple...
- A Lovely Story Spring irises and french lilacs bloom in large...
- My Mind, My Brain, And My Hear...
- Imagination Imagination is a flower with lots of ...
- What Do You Feel? When you fall onto concrete, what do you ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Catherine Novick
Imagination is a flower with lots of petals.
Imagination has a different perfume every time you use it.
Imagination is a long strand of pearls.
Imagination whispers in my ears.
Imagination is the face of fun.
Imagination chirps in my mind.
Imagination is my dream.
Imagination doesn't have a specific flavor; for me, it's raspberry.
Imagination is when I hear the voice of my mind.
Imagination touches my thoughts, invades them.
Imagination is the family of ideas.