Catherine Ruedy Poems
- In-Laws First I had a Mother-in-law. Then there were five ...
- Husband Mine At my side Warm, loving Tender, caring ...
- The Gift It came from your father, It was all he had to ...
- He Was My Dad As I grew up, you caressed my heart with ...
- Sitting In The Sun Warm! Warm! Bright clean air! ...
- Dusk And Dawn When the sun is setting in the west, And ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Catherine Ruedy
At my side
Filling my needs
Always--I love you!