Catlina Daniels Poems
- She's All Alone She's walking through the rain And she's ...
- Beautiful I am alone in the dark Looking for the light ...
- Lost Lost in a world, that scares me to death, Lost in a ...
- Thunderous Storm Rolling in the mist of shame For my hand ...
- I See My Pain I burn in the heart I cry in the dark where ...
- The Sea I walk through the sea. And as I walk I will ...
- Stray Come along and you may see the very thing that haunts...
I am 17 and go to Wayne high school. I love to draw and write. I have a fashion in different ARTS. I like to listen to music and words with meanings. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Catlina Daniels
She's All Alone
She's walking through the rain
And she's all alone
With know where to go.
Away from her home.
She walks in the rain
And nobody can see her pain.
She looks at the ground
And all around.
She falls looking toward the sky
And starts to cry.
Feels like nothings inside.
She's all alone.