Cece Chisolm Poems
- Good Riddance I used to be kind, sweet, and Nice Until I got...
- A Real Man you know why i complain, cause i need a real ...
- What Is Love? Love is kind love is not rude Love is hard ...
- The Love For My Mother She kept a roof over my head And made...
- I Want U Back Everytime I see you i get weak to my knees I ...
- My 'so Called' Family They were cool They were real Now ...
- Forever Love Your smile makes my heart race, Your voice ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Cece Chisolm
I used to be kind, sweet, and Nice
Until I got played more than twice
Now I'm considered Rude, Heartless, and a Bitch
My attitude, I will not Switch
People come in your life for a season or a lesson
To me, you wasn't worth stressin'
You knew what you had, but now its gone
So don't look back cause I moved on
But I have to thank you for the trip
Because if it wasn't for your little slip
I wouldn'know how good it feels to be me
And now I know happiness is the key
You, is who I could careless about
I'm over you, without a doubt
So good riddance...