Cece Evans Poems
- Silent, Loud, Eternal Silent is the blood rushing through ...
- Confusion Yelling and screaming Pain and sadness all one ...
- I Am I am a million smiles, and a thousand tears I wonder ...
- How Can I Really Do This? How am I supposed to be with him, ...
- The Graceful Battle Field Across the broken field, A ...
Comments about Cece Evans
Silent, Loud, Eternal
Silent is the blood rushing
through the veins in my body.
The thoughts screaming in my head,
That I wish other people could hear.
The tears I wish I could cry.
Loud are the screams for the lonely.
The voices rushing around me so fast
I don't know where I am.
The sound of girls talking about me
in a way I don't want to hear.
Eternal are the cries for help,
no one will ever hear.
The pain held inside.
The love I want and can never have.
Silent is my smile.
Loud is the laughter in my heart.
Eternal is ...