Celine Sandra D'silva
Celine Sandra D'silva Poems
- Our Fantasy Walking the path hand is hand Crossing the seas...
- Shadows Of Darkness Shadows of Darkness are around me In ...
- You And Me In Paradise Last night in my dream I did see ...
- Lonely Lonely in this world I moved towards the light to ...
- Dreams Every Sunrise brings new dreams, new desires And a ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Celine Sandra D'silva
Lonely in this world I moved towards the light to search for someone who would take away my Sadness
I walked and walked met many people but soon realized that they were just a spark
Who made my life more miserable and dark
What could I feel more than the same misery and confused myself
But there was something still arresting my mind
What was that I had left behind?
Oh! A smile, on the person's face I had met last
I took away he's hurt and the pain from the past
Gave him support when he was in need, to fight against bad deeds
But when it was his turn to ...