Ceres Arietis Poems
- Years Of Darkness Time after time, I was pushed away; My ...
- When Evil Seems To Die When the evil seems to die is when: ...
- I Love You -new- I love you, As innocently as a puppy. I love ...
- Senses -new- Depression - It tastes like salty tears, And smells...
- High School Is High school is: Waking up too early, To ...
- Coffee Every morning, the alarm goes off. Every morning, I ...
- Little Fire A little fire grows with attention, With love ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Years Of Darkness
Time after time, I was pushed away;
My life meant little.
I grew up in dismay,
Made tough yet still brittle.
I survived a jail that was home;
No love or attention, all alone.
I craved a particular to atone,
Locked away socially,
And left to rot emotionally.
In years of darkness.
Yet, somehow I always returned.
Stronger than before.
My heart, mind, soul were burned,
Yet my fire was rekindled.
My life, at times, dwindled
And my eyes never dried.
The clocks continued to ...