Cero Mercer Poems
- Standing Tall Difficult times standing behind Waiting for a ...
- Here To Stay You took the step forward I couldn't as i died ...
- Monkey Suit Fur itching beneath this flesh coat A subdued ...
- A Moment is there enough time to rid the damage of ...
- Nice Guy Congratulations on being a nice guy You've lost the...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Cero Mercer
is there enough time to rid the damage of old
before you arrive and we fend the cold
with our bodies pressed as one without light
only feeling in this cold moonless night
Hot breath on bare flesh
as the tongue runs down
counting seconds as hours
chained without power
only feeling on this cold moonless night
The warmth within you
we move as one
with a gentle bite
silk knots come undone
on the cold moonless night