Cez Quijada Poems
- Classmate, Crushmate from the walls of the classroom is ...
- Lies Of Lies what is a lie? why do we intend to lie? i ...
- Final Fantasy there i saw myself weeping in the river here ...
- Reflection people see, people hear but do they see what i ...
- Trust it causes me alot of pain when i feel the word ...
- Numb i want to cry but no more tears are flowing i feel the ...
- Missing Piece i left it all behind far beyond the ...
school: centro escolar university
you can call me 'cee', well actually i started writing poems when i was in first year college, i was in a deep pain that time, then i wrote what i feel inside because it really took hard for me to express what i feel inside through showing or saying so i do writing poems and i find it easy, you just need a deep reflection and a connection with your soul and listen to your inner voice, that's it. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Cez Quijada
from the walls of the classroom
is where i hide my feelings
from the chairs of the school
is where i am dreaming
this classmate of mine
who became my crushmate in time
how i adore him
in times i am with him
the song of my spirit
i hope he can hear it
the thoughts of my mind
i hope he can find it
to confess this feeling
is a danger
but through this poem
it is a succor