Chaitali Bose Bhattacharjee
Chaitali Bose Bhattacharjee Poems
- Love's Labour's Lost Broken jar Wasted dinner In kitchen ...
- A Relationship A dainty bloom impregnated with fondness, ...
- That Night Was Special That night was special When you ...
- The Prayer The little girl prayed Everyday Can you give me ...
- Humanity Strips Children of nine and ten, tender and ...
- Girl Unborn The Monologue You are precious. So precious to ...
- Ask The One You smoke your life away A hazy sooty release ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''God won't deny you a spiritual experience just because you are not a spiritual guru or leader.''http: //www.chaitalibhattacharjee7.com
''Smile is not an indicator of how happy you are rather denotes that each time life threw an obstacle you responded valiantly, spiritedly and that you love life no matter what.''http: //www.chaitalibhattacharjee7.com
''You can never connect to someone unless you intend to reach out that deeply.''http: //www.chaitalibhattacharjee7.com
''Each soul is potentially divine.''http: //www.chaitalibhattacharjee7.com
''Self-belief is a powerhouse in itself. The kind of energy or positivity it generates can make your life glow with inner contentment.''http: //www.chaitalibhattacharjee7.com
Comments about Chaitali Bose Bhattacharjee
Ask The One
You smoke your life away
A hazy sooty release
for that instant rapture.
Ask the one
Consumed by incessant spasm
Devoured by fear
Of morbid uncertainty.
Of odds in living and dying.
Clutched with chemo
bidding to outrun Carcinoma.
Gasping for one lease,
Or a stroke of luck maybe!
You spent thousands
to have that illusion
The bridge of your nares(nose)
Another forsaken attempt
to fill the hollowness
of deep recess
Ask the one
Who lost her face,
The divine ...