Chance blumenstock Poems
- My Love…forever I can give you a Rose, but it will shrivel ...
- None Can Ever Measure The beauty of the Sky, The ...
- A Poem For You It is not much for someone as beautiful as ...
- Colors Red is the Blood, the lifegiver to all, It's erased ...
- Has He Come For Me There is nothing left but ...
- To Be A Star A burst of light, A wave of heat,
- God Is... God is The King of all Kings, He’s my King. God ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Chance blumenstock
I can give you a Rose,
but it will shrivel and die.
I can give you a piece of parchment
and on it, words of rhyme and rhythm,
but even that will eventually fade away.
I can even give you a song that tells
of how you’re a Godsend and that your
voice belongs to an Angelic choir,
but that will inevitably be lost among
the others sooner or later.
There is one thing however that will
never die, it will never fade away,
and it most definitely will not get lost
sooner or later.
What I speak of will be everlasting,
it will be a shinning beacon among ...