Chancellor Nelson Poems
- Deity What deity controls my fate? Unmask thyself, O' ...
- The Bachelor I shall never marry I will never settle ...
- The Pursuit Of Happiness Advice is always free, maybe even ...
- Mirror Image Reflecting emotions, It stares back at the one...
- Elder, Dearest When I am old and decrepit I shall be ...
- A Farewell To Arms War. An extension of politics ...
- Here Is Now The age of reason has long past, checked in ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Chancellor Nelson
What deity controls my fate?
Unmask thyself, O' Devil!
Religion is the studying of a pop quiz,
One that may never happen.
But, what if it does happen?
Surely, we will all fail.
What sort of purgatory awaits us,
If any at all-
Suspended thoughts beyond reason-
But, who is to say who is right?
I shall worship life, itself.
For tomorrow is never promised,
And neither is the afterlife.