chapman winston Poems
- My Days On Earth As time moves at the speed of light so do ...
- Victim Doing away with societies norm childish as i was, on...
- Life A Benefactor Life a benefactor, i tasted it once and ...
- The Origin In the world of disparity and disparage for fellow...
- The Mirror A spear of reflection spearing through the a ...
- A Painful Walk Dreaming of better hopes A sound of ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about chapman winston
My Days On Earth
As time moves at the speed of light
so do my days on earth run faster
I can recall right from birth but
can't recall the future because time
hasn't made it known
I daydream of better days in the not too distant future
but is all blend with the unnotable sign of a mixture
to is like to hope and cope
Let not my selfish gesture deter you from
remembering during my time of departure
Because my days with nature
taught me a lesson about different creatures