char shepp Poems
- Fire Fire the hat stays on but her smile doesent she can ...
- Mothers Guilt the daddys wing the leather lakes that drift ...
- We Walk Alone we walk alone but we never reach home the path...
- Project Dreams its the dreams that we follow and we crawl ...
- Ill Be Your Angel ill be your angel high up in the sky my ...
- My Hopes And Only The blood tgar sips my tears real slowly ...
- No Where To Go You stoped to let me out pulled off in a ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about char shepp
No Where To Go
You stoped to let me out
pulled off in a rush
now were parked by a bush
i tast tears from your touch
then my tears start to flush
theres no blush
just blood that will soon start to gush
its 3: 00 am its not daylight out
i scream for help
but there is noone that can hear my yelps
what am i do to if my heart stops soon
and my life ends too
i started to shake now im about to break
for heaven sake save me from this heavens awake