charlene louisedenner Poems
- Deadbeat Dad Deadbeat dad always in newspaper ads all ...
- Addiction Addiction leads to convictions then you've got ...
- Fear's Silent tears, hidden fears just as you think your ...
- Determination Determination becomes expectations explosions...
- Don'T Give Up Dont Give Up dont look back nightmares turn ...
I had a really rough childhood and ended up growing up in care, life has always been a struggle for me and many people ask how I've made it this far, writing has been my saviour all the poems I write is something I've felt or something I'm feeling at this moment in time I hope you all enjoy reading them :) more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about charlene louisedenner
Determination becomes expectations
explosions of emotions run deeper than the ocean
motivation rotates so we never reach our fate
the gate to our mind is something were never find
we hide from fears to protect the tears
no respect for their mother nor a brother
bro's before hoes was the key-code
our generation is ruined with no explanation
reaching across the nation to find the answer to my question