Charles Bernard Poems
- Mother Teach me how you endure life The pains and ...
- Sunset Come lady let me take you on a cruise To a peaceful ...
- The God Of The Yellow Sun The lion eyed god has lost a ...
- What Granny Would Say I watched her oiled lips as she ...
- African Child Dark as graphite yet his teeth ...
- Northern Ghosts Hate hate the screamed with so much ...
- Who Will Speak For Them Their hands tied behind their ...
Trapped in my thoughts. Africa is my home. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Come lady let me take you on a cruise
To a peaceful island called fantasy world
Let's walk the sandy shore on bare feet
Feel the peace of nature surround you
Sit with love lets watch the sun set
Surrounded by scented candles
Roses scattered all around your feet
I long to see your beautiful eyes reflect
With the beautiful image of the sun
Gently striking the water surface
Penetrating its depth yet reflecting
Soft harmless golden rays that
Choose to shine on your lovely hair
With you across my sunset is complete
Lean on my shoulder dear ...