Charles McMullen Poems
- The Birth Of Christ Late upon a winters night, There became...
- Ode On My Mother's Passing On As I wander down life’s fateful...
- The Flight Of Pegasus Pegasus flew through my window this ...
- The Storm Out of the still the thunder roared, Out of the ...
- The Very Good Friend Now Simon is a poet chef, He rhymes ...
- Resettling Drear aged place the old home was, Splendid is ...
- Mr Dolce Vita! Over and above the fear of death, Is the ...
Born in Eastleigh, Hampshire.
Secondary Modern Education, Wyvern, Fair Oak.
Sheet Metal Worker, Tinsmith & Welder. British Rail.
University of Southampton, Romantic Poetry. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Charles McMullen
The Birth Of Christ
Late upon a winters night,
There became a wondrous sight.
The angel of the Lord shone around,
To all amazed upon the ground.
It led three Kings to a stable,
To a crib under a gable.
Amongst the animals there stood by,
They dids't witness a birth nearby.
To John and Mary, a special son,
The miracle of life was humbly done.
The King of all Kings, born that day,
That no man should feel dismay.
For if he to believe, makes a sacrifice,
After death his home will be eternal paradise.