Charmaine Sinclair Poems
- (anguish) The drenching tears of a swollen heart that will ...
- Please Don'T Kill The Blowfish I went for a walk today river...
- The Embrace like smoke, fingers intertwined heated passion...
- If I Were To Cease If I were to cease next morrow; How many...
- Blue Skies, Goodbyes This is a day for maybe, you and ...
- Unasked Question He said, 'Where will you go? ' She said, ...
- And When You Go Will you swear an oath that ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Charmaine Sinclair
The drenching tears of a swollen heart
that will one day burst,
The Doomed that hope theirs will not break
Are the ones that face the worst.
Footsteps falter, minds confused,
unknowing as a babe
Trust, gone from the stricken stare,
Slaughtered in the dark.
Their anguished screams are not a sound
that one should ever bear;
But what is painful beyond belief
is not that tragic sound -
But the sight of their grasping hands
still blindly reaching out,
searching for what they seek-
Their beloved whose long gone;
The sight of a ...