- Say! ! Give me a word to tell the innocent of ...
- She Have seen I, the tale of tall tailed creator Low it ...
- Be My Last Say it love, then I call it love Without words ...
- Surrender I never play, run away I never faced, act it ...
- Covenant Release the dark ribbons among us Let out the ...
- My Bright Brown Eyes A guy with bright brown eyes, who are ...
- After The Rain Falls Laugh at me then Slap me with shame No...
I spent my whole life in a small city called Jember, it's in East Java, Indonesia. Now that I am ready to enter college, I will move to Bandung, West Java to go to IT Telkom, one of the best private institution work in the field of technology in Indonesia. I hope my fantasy brain still get along with my logic. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
After The Rain Falls
Laugh at me then
Slap me with shame
No longer I need Adam
Cause his children are here in my place
Skeptical yet hypocritical, oh life me!
When the whisper of Lucifer heard, no
Do not follow the devilish heart of his!
Stand still I pray to God
To have met His sinful angel
Without regret he walks
Reach the infinity Hell
Nor Heaven he steps
But sinking the nerves like plugging
Tighten me up to his own kingdom