chayamsu v r
chayamsu v r Poems
- Fruits, Shehanai, Romance -An ...
- Meloncholy Of Cadence music has been scattered into broken ...
- Freedom every man has his own flies, every man has his own ...
- Rain Song the void roared in full-throated ease; the ...
- Goodnight another night has come flinging far off the ...
- My Mother on my way home the dark sky darted drops and ...
- Peacocks peacocks i painted in my childhood, neither ...
i was working as a high school teacher.retired on 31 march 2009.now teaching poems in colleges for literature graduate students.writing poems both in english and malayalam.no books have been published yet, as i am not at all much interested.photography, content writing, captions, acting in drama, reciting poems and so on.ocasssionally taking part in poets' get together and presenting poems in malayalam, my native language.started my career as a writer recently more than two decades back. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about chayamsu v r
Fruits, Shehanai, Romance -An Ode To The Celebrity Late Mr Bismillah Khan
tastes cooked in
some anonymous agonies.
sorrows void of causes are
terrible baneful dictresses.
it was not from a void,
yet, not signed by any name.
my bosom babe,
when i am distressed with romance,
i remember the absurd maturity
relishing sweet fruits,
boiled in the
warm water of entity,
which i sent to you
for taking during
that insane voyage.
when your fingers kissed the strings,
the shehanai began to sing
from an unconscious mind-
a dhun, as if a tune of ...