Chelsea Hansford Poems
- Living With An Alcoholic My tears are all thats remaining, ...
- Fear The Fear I fear the fear i cannot stop, I fear it more...
- Aching Love It’s not because I know where I am going, It’s ...
- Sexual Fantasy There is nothing more beautiful, Or quite ...
- I Dont Understand. Ive tried to find the answers, But the ...
- What Is Life? I was asked the other day, 'In what do you ...
- No Child Of God Twisted sentiments, Of a vague description,...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Chelsea Hansford
Living With An Alcoholic
My tears are all thats remaining,
Of times I wish to keep,
I hunger for your loving,
Your anger makes me weep.
Im now lying naked,
On the floor in pools of blood,
I love you, cant you see that,
This torrent of a flood?
When your sober you're amazing,
My eyes are just for you,
But after you start drinking,
My eyes are black and blue.
Why wont you just love me,
And never make me cry,
The sober you is perfect,
My one and only desire.
Then this demons emerges,
And throws me to the floor,
You kick me in the stomach,