Chelsea Houston Poems
- He's So Sick He's so sick to think that I'm the one who did ...
- Nature Of Life I sit outside gazing at the sky Waiting till ...
- Dangerous Passion I'm young and he's much older He wants me ...
- Peace Of Mind Peace of mind is hard to find You have to be ...
- Is It Love I haven't seen your face or felt your touch but I ...
- Emotions Of The Mind
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Chelsea Houston
Is It Love
I haven't seen your face or felt your touch but I know I love you
I've heard your voice and it gives me tingles down my spine
We've been together for 5 months but I still haven't seen you
I guess that means I really love you
In a way your different from the rest but all in all your kind of the same
Your good to me and you make me feel beautiful even though you never seen me
You must really love me too
One day when we finally get to see each other I'll know you'll really love me
I just hope that we'll never be apart
My love Jermaine