Chelsie Satterwhite Poems
- 'The Battle Of Life' Wars fought, tears shed. Nothing but ...
- Broken (Title By: Lauren Stewa... The day I got away from ...
- Silence They say silence is 'Golden', silence is 'key'. But ...
- My New Friend What is this? this new experiment I have ...
- Mirror, Mirror? Mirror, mirror who am I? Mirror, mirror, am...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Chelsie Satterwhite
'The Battle Of Life'
Wars fought, tears shed.
Nothing but fear and pain has been embedded.
Trapped in ones body, with no hope, and nothing to lose.
Can this really be the life I choose?
Tears in the night, Smiles in the day.
The pain is a playmate here to stay.
No help, no hand to hold, just a useless mold in the hands of another.
The verge of giving up is near.
something that is her worst fear.
she held on for as long as she can.
Soon her name will be written in the sand.
The wind will carry her soul, and the memories of her life.
But nothing compares to the fight...